Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Out with the New in with the Old

Welcome to Antique Window Seat, a place to kick back, relax and enjoy the read. If you’d like to know more about me you can read my snazzy bio to the right. Basically, I like antiques, and you should too (Insert quaint antique shop smell here. Unfortunately Blogger.com does not have an option to customize that old musty pine scent of any good antique hide-away, but rest assured when they do, it’s coming your way). To find information regarding antiques on the internet one enters a labyrinth of useless sites. It seems as though the websites which house the best information may actually be as old as the antiques themselves. They lack style, creativity, and are snoozey. I am going to post my findings on different antique topics and try to get a more organized system set up. The Antiquer’s version of Melvil Dewey’s Decimal System if you will. I hope you always enjoy reading, as much as I’ve enjoyed sharing my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment